The boy and I had 'that talk' before we were even married. The typical decision of "let's just enjoy married life without the babies for a couple years" and trust me, I wholeheartedly agreed. But every now and again, when I'm a couple days late, or just feeling..off, my female mind switches into maternal mode and convinces me otherwise.
Baby hungry? No, I don't think that's it. But deep down I have this fear that when it IS time to have kids something will be wrong with me and I won't be able to. It would be completely heartbreaking.
And after seeing pictures of my boy in his baby glory days.. I have high hopes that we just might have one of the cutest kids in the world.
My boy
I would hate not to get the chance to compete with the Gerber baby.

uhh Linds, you WILL have the cutest baby ever, Hello you and Ry are both GORGEOUS people! :)
ReplyDeleteI miss you, come play with me when you get home!
Linds...I have a confession...I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!!
ReplyDelete