Friday, May 7, 2010

a thought

dang. 
It's sort of been awhile I guess. 
[That must be what happens when you get a full time job]
I miss being lazy..

Well my dear blogger friends,

I think North Carolina has finally found a tiny little place in my heart.  As homesick as I am (and I am very homesick) I can't help but love being out here.  I feel so independent and ready for whatever the world throws at me. 

Why did it take a move across the country for me to figure out what I was all about? 
I could probably pay a psychiatrist hundreds of dollars to explain it to me with their big sophisticated words, but I prefer to spend my money on clothes and pretty things. 

...

You know those things you keep to yourself because if you say them out loud you'll feel obligated towards it? This is exactly that.

THIS JUST IN

I'm ready to follow my dreams.

...I'm going to capture the world one picture at a time.
  I'm going to finish writing my story.
I'm going to write a song...


I refuse to be the one person telling myself I can't do it.

1 comment:

  1. North Carolina did the same thing to me. Now I find myself getting just as homesick for NC as I do for Utah. I grew sooo much there and I know that would not have been possible in Utah. It was a huge shove into independent adulthood and I loved it. Glad you are too. :)

    ReplyDelete